We have 24 lounge chairs and 12 regular chairs available at the pool. Residents must bring their own towels.
The pool is open to residents and guests with access cards seven days a week, 52 weeks a year, during normal operating hours that are posted at the pool.
Please note that there is no lifeguard on duty, and that use of the pool is at your own risk.
The normal capacity for the fitness center is eight persons at one time.
The fitness center is open to residents and guests with access cards seven days a week, 52 weeks a year, during normal operating hours that are posted at the facility.
Tennis (Pickleball) and Basketball Courts
The tennis court has been painted to allow for pickleball play as well.
The Anthem Park Tennis and Basketball Facility is available for use by Patrons during normal operating hours which are posted. Courts in this facility may not be rented, however the Tennis Court can be reserved by Patrons for use. Patrons may reserve a tennis court by contacting the amenity staff. Reservations may be made up to a week in advance for a period of up to two (2) hours. Only one (1) reservation may be held by a Patron at any given time. If the Patron is twenty (20) minutes late for their reservation, the reservation shall be forfeited.
Persons using the Tennis and Basketball Facility must supply their own equipment (rackets, balls, etc.).
Located at Betsy Ross Lane and Old Glory Way.
Sand Volleyball Court
There is one sand volleyball court; the volleyball facility is for the play of volleyball only.
There are several parks in the Community for residents to enjoy:
- Fountain Park - Features a beautiful water fountain as the centerpiece of this lovely area.
- Patriot Park - Flags, benches, and wide open spaces highlight this scene set aside for contemplation, reflection, observation, and relaxation. Located on Nathan Hale Boulevard bewteen Patriot Way and Valley Forge Drive.
- Sunset Park - enjoy views of the large pond from the pier and bring your dogs to the dog park across the street. At the terminus of Betsy Ross and Citizen Lanes.
- Swingset Park - Named after it's most prominent amenity, swingset park is the perfect place for kids to be kids and adults to return to their youth. On Continental Street bewteen Congress and Justice Lanes.
- Tot Lot - a playground wonderland for children.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.